Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Sep 2009 21:38:16 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: OK, OK, new topic

It might be worth while to check over here for parts for special EFI needs. These folks have lots of cool stuff and are very knowledgable. I used their stuff to fabricate the fuel system for my racecar..with 8 individual throttle bodies and a Motec ECU..Very nice quality things. http://www.twminduction.com/EFI/EFI-FR.html

Don Hanson