Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:23:40 -0400
From:         Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: flashing LED
Comments: To: Sunshine <vwbusgirl@KC.RR.COM>

That little led is not for oil pressure, and that temperature gauge is not oil temperature. Check your manual and you'll find that that gauge is for coolant temperature (sender is on the thermostat housing), and the led responds to both coolant level (in the expansion bottle) and coolant temperature (when overheated).

Dave Mc