Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Sep 2009 21:30:29 -0400
From:         Karl <tdiguru@WESTYVENTURES.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fiberglass Dome Top High roof
Comments: To: "Danny C." <bruiserbabie@YAHOO.COM>

Could you point to where exactly a Vanagon top is located on this site? I can't seem to find one.

BTW, if one of the choices you've looked at is Fiberine in CA, I'd recommend avoiding that one. I can give the full scoop if needed.

Danny C. wrote: > So I decided I wanted a dome top for my van and started to look for a used Westfalia Joker top. What I found is that they are very rare and there are none available in the USA (close to none) Then I thought I would take an Adventurewagen top. Nice try! They are hard to come by as well next to impossable unless you were buying the whole van. So I was thinking about building my own. With one last place to check- "GOOGLE" I Googled conversion van tops. I found a company that has a mold for a 24" high fiberglass top for VW Vanagon. The price starts at $800.00. I could not believe it. I also found 2 other places that have molds as well for the Vanagon. WOW! Just thought I would throw this out there...... Here is the link. > > http://www.discountvantruck.com/vantopsraisedroofs/bubblevantops.htm