Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:44:13 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wheel alternatives...
Comments: To: David Vickery <david_vickery@YAHOO.COM>

Correction - I said Vanagon wheels have a 5 x 120 bolt pattern ..... thanks to Ben for catching my mistake - they are 5 x 112 .

at my tire place they just call them 'five one twelve' wheels. Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Vickery" <david_vickery@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 9:44 PM Subject: Re: Wheel alternatives...