Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:33:41 -0400
From:         B Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Silicone "Rescue Tape" ... it works

I second that. Just weeks after buying a roll for my EV and the '83 I was following some friends back from Natural Bus last year and my friend blows a small hose next to the water pump on his '89 in East Nowhere, VA on a Sunday. Though it took him hours to get the hose on and off we were able to wrap the leak with the hose and we got home safe. We inspected the hose a few weeks later after he replaced it and it looks like the repair would have lasted quite a long time.

Bryan