Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:49:04 -0500
From:         Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: fuel hose crimping tool
Comments: To: John Anderson <wvukidsdoc@YAHOO.COM>

Actually, modern Oetiker clamps don't need to be cut off.

Look closely at the part where the band overlaps and you'll see three small tabs poking through with the last one folded over a little. The clamp is designed to release when you lift the end of the overlap up off the folded over tab then you just unwrap it off the hose.

Thanks, Tom Hargrave 256-656-1924

Our Web Sites: www.kegkits.com www.stir-plate.com www.andyshotsauce.com