Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:10:31 -0400
From:         Todd Olson <todd.olson@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      It's time for BUS BOO! Last minute info...

WOOOOO HOOOOO! It's time for BUS BOO! The weather is going to be absolutely perfect! Warm sunny days and cool nights for sleeping!

If you are coming to BUS BOO there are some last minute details below:

1. If you are going to tie dye you need to know the following:

a. Please bring 100% cotton, pre-washed item b. please limit to one item per person c. tie dye materials will be supplied. d. Donation is appreciated for supplies.

2. If you get lost traveling to Grand Rapids, MI or have mechanical troubles call Todd's cell at 616-443-6475 and we can try to help you the best we can.

3. Check in today is after 2:00pm. You do not have to camp in a designated site. Just find a piece of grass that makes you happy. For directions to the campground or any other information pertaining to the campground call Grandrogue Campground at 616-361-1053.

4. (Last minute addition to our crazy food fetish) Jonce Fancher is bringing a hot dog roller/roaster. It's a big commercial weenie roller. Great for Taquitos, Corn dogs, Hot Dogs and anything else you can imagine to toss on there. This might be a nice additional to the chili cook off Saturday night dinner. If you are interested in throwing some stuff on there, bring some buns, and the fixens for Dogs and such. Jonce is going to try and pick up a 50 or 100 Pack of Dogs and buns to get us started.

Have a safe trip. We are all looking forward to being together again!

Wishing you many miles of smiles in your VW as you travel in.

The Volks from Buses By the Beach.com

www.busesbythebeach.com <http://www.busesbythebeach.com/>