Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Sep 2009 17:44:39 -0400
From:         Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Hydrogen cars. Was: Re: waterboxer pinging
Comments: To: chris and/or ruth <populuxe59@YAHOO.COM>

Don't know what misinformation you have about Prius ventilation and A.C., but it is excellent. The ventilation of course is identical with that on any other car. The A.C. is strictly electric, that is, the compressor is driven by its own electric motor (unlike the Honda hybrids, where the A.C. is engine driven, and therefore shuts off when the engine shuts off at a stop light). I've had my Prius for 45 months now, and am delighted with the A.C. and everything else about the car.

Dave Mc