Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Sep 2009 18:49:22 -0400
From:         "Jack R." <jack007@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Thanks for another great BusBoo - Link to Photos!

OK... here's a Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/mfua7b

Sorry for the dupe e-mails.

Jack R.

Here is a link to the photos I took... http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=85337fd2d688dce4 &sid=8Ecs3LZm3cviA

More will be uploaded later to www.busesbythebeach.com

If you attended, don't forget to submit your photos to the web-master for the Buses by the beach site!

Jack R.

Likewise... it was a wonderful boo with lots of great buses, around 50 showed up! And last I heard all 50 were able to start and pull out!!!

Boo who... we have to wait until the burr this winter or the great spring event, I personally have never done the bus burr, but the spring event is also great!

Thanks to the team and congrats on the 7 years of doing the great Bus Events, and the $100,000 raised over the years for http://www.phoenix-society.org/

The Boo was great, Todd looked a bit like an underweight Elvis, and the site decorations were fantastic, 19 entries in the Chili Cook off, what a fantastic weekend!!!! We had a great time with lots of great Volks!

Thanks for all the work organizing this great event!!!!

The www.busesbythebeach.com fall "Bus Boo" has a bonus, and a GREAT opportunity to see how people lived before VW Buses, Every Fall the Bus Boo is held the same weekend as the Annual Grand Rogue Living History Encampment (see historic camp site set to period correct Civil War) What better way to learn about history. A real Civil War Canon would fire though-out the weekend, drowning out the back-fire of a few poorly tuned buses!

Jack R. Bloomfield, MI 84 Westy Wolfie