Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:49:32 -0700
From:         "Danny C." <bruiserbabie@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: "Wesfakia" logo?
Comments: To: Matthew Snook <matt@SNOOKSBAND.COM>

I can have die cut stickers made for around $15 to $25 ea just get me the design and I will have it made. I know a sign and sticker guy who made me my Suto-Syncro stickers. They say "WARNING This Is Not A SYNCRO" see the pic.lol He is going to make me 2WD in the same font as the 4WD and I have been trying to come up with a word that looks like SYNCRO. Or Suto-Syncro. not sure. his stickers are the highest quality......   http://tinyurl.com/mkhyul

http://tinyurl.com/rdmay6

  Danny C. '84 Westy (Vanny)