Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Sep 2009 13:45:42 -0700
From:         Steven P Smith <kewsps@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1.9 ltr WBX O2 sensor question?

Tony, Check the wires going through the distributor housing to the Hall sensor. The insulation on the wires are known to crack and disintegrate there and randomly short out, causing the exact symptoms your describe. If you can't get a new Hall sensor you will need a rebuilt distributor. Good luck, Steven --------------------------------------------------

Subject: 1.9 ltr WBX O2 sensor question?