Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Sep 2009 19:50:01 -0400
From:         Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: What's that?
Comments: To: Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM>

Yeah, I realize that there are lots of folks with lots of ways of using their campers. I just tend to think of it as a camper, and that's what I do with it. If I go to LA or SF, or other metropolitan area (I do occasionally), I either stay with friends/family, or in a hotel. If I use my camper, I'm camping. Actual camping. I have a sister who is majorly into RVing, as in traveling for weeks and weeks in her (barely) portable (big) house. She's never been to an actual campground, needless to mention a primitive spot. She takes her little dog, and cooks pot roast, and watches TV, and if she couldn't check her email every night, she'd be lost. Oh well. For me, why not stay home? I use my camper to get to the edge of the back and beyond. Dave Mc