Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:12:21 -0400
From:         The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Buses by the Depot

> I was wondering who is going? I've gone every year, since it's > been going on, and I'll be there Friday. It's supposed to rain > (says 60%-70% chance so far), so I'm wondering if that's turning > anyone away. Many of us VW campers camp in the rain, and > use our easy-up shelters and string together tarps for the pot-luck. > > Here's the link: > > http://www.busdepot.com/BBD2009.htm > > Hope to see some of you there.

The forecast actually looks hopeful for Saturday afternoon on. AccuWeather predicts intermittant rain tapering off Saturday afternoon, so hopefully by the time things get rolling on Saturday it will be behind us. That's what happened last year, too - after a little AM rain it cleared up for the afternoon.

A reminder that if you're staying overnight, you should reserve your site ASAP to guarantee the $15 rate. (See the above link for instructions and details.) If you don't and there's extra room, you can pay me on arrival, but if our "loop" fills up and you have to buy an adjacent site from the ranger station, it's $35 instead of $15. As always, if you're not camping overnight you can just come for the day for free.

Dan Sheridan, my store manager, will be stopping by Friday evening to check in on the "early birds," and then swinging back again Saturday morning. My daughter has a school event Saturday morning, so I'll be there around noon on Saturday. Hope to see you all then!

- Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. www.busdepot.com (215) 234-VWVW

_____________________________________________ Toll-Free for Orders by PART # : 1-866-BUS-DEPOT