Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 Oct 2009 16:48:38 -0700
From:         Courtney Hook <courtneyhook@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: How do I send used parts to Canada?
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

Man, it is SO nice to see a vendor understand this. I have dealt with vendors of other products besides VW who could care less about this; it's all about the sale. I once paid twice the price of a product in shipping via UPS ground! Most expensive pair of boots I ever bought, and the vendor didn't want to know about it. Courtney Nanaimo, BC Canada ----- Original Message ----- From: "The Bus Depot" <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 8:46 AM Subject: Re: How do I send used parts to Canada?