Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Oct 2009 11:46:51 -0700
From:         Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Technique For Removing Speedo needle? Project done!!
Comments: To: Max Wellhouse <dimwittedmoose@CFU.NET>

Hi Max,

I dunno who Major Patience is, but next time I have a fiddly project I'll ask you to send him or her over.

Save your photos -- maybe we can do a "how to" on the wiki once Sudhir gets things set up on a new host.

-- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Westrailia: (Ladybug Trailer company, San Juan Capistrano, Calif.) Bend, OR KG6RCR