Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Oct 2009 05:57:27 -0700
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Your GoWesty Engine...how do you like it?
Comments: To: W Monk <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>

Moderator Comment

While this is all interesting stuff, we ask again that you CHANGE the subjectline once you have drifted off to another topic. This way, archive searches will be much more useful. Plus you will make a lot of digest users happier.

For example, I do not see anything in the posting below that relates to driving impressions of a GW engine.

Thanks,

BenT Sent from my mobile device