Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:14:49 -0400
From:         Greg S <sorkilmo@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Thirsty motor with low power to 2,500 rpms. What's up?

Re: the engine bogs at low rpm. One thing I notice is that you didn't mention checking your AFM carbon track. The track gets most wear right at the start of its travel and can apparently cause the sluggish performance below 2000 rpm. Not sure it would affect your fuel consumption.

Best Greg S. 87' Wolfsburg Hardtop Ottawa ON