Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:52:35 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Electrical question (Coil terminals)
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

all right, you're getting it .

re "Remove wire 9 and re-insert it into position 8..take 8 and move it.."

Personally I would only do that after figuring out what wire 9 does, what 8 does etc, so that I am swapping wires 'intelligently' rather than following with blind faith. no fun to fry things after all. Once you see that puff of smoke, it's too late then of course, most of the time anyway.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hanson" <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 12:29 PM Subject: Re: Electrical question (Coil terminals)