Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:32:56 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: What Should I See On the Temperature Gage?

Doesn't have to be that long... I'm taking a class at the local community college which is up on a hillside, and coasting on the way down (within 1/2 a mile I'd say) it feels like somebody suddenly yanked the emergency brake and let it go, and I'll lose about 10 mph. This is well before the engine gets warmed up, btw. The speed will continue to drop from there if I let it, or if I goose it back up it'll hold for a bit.

Cya, Robert