Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:15:58 -0400
From:         W Monk <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Battery question
Comments: To: mcneely4@cox.net

The fact that he is selling the van make the one year warrenty battery a no brainer. If he really was cheap and wanted to be a dog, he would just leave the crappy battery in there now and just make sure its charged before a possible buyers comes... Plus I didn' think the warrnty is transferable anyways? I don't think Autozone,Pepboys, and parts super sellers like these allow for the transfrer of a warrenty either. Thats something I am got to look into. So for a buyer the warrenty wouldn't apply anyways.