Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:18:54 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Goopy stuff on dish drainer
Comments: To: Trooz <trooz@roadrunner.com>

"Too tacky?"...for camping? For a VW van? Hmmm. Maybe a plastic sunflower on my radio antenna might be 'pushing it'...Or a vanity plate with something cutsie..but I really don't think I'd notice what was under my coffee pot, as long as it quit tipping over...Just me though...I am the guy with a bicycle that cost more than my vanagon and probably gets near as many miles of use... I never heard of a heat diffuser until I asked this question. Now I find they are quite common..Amazing what you can learn on Vanagon list. thanks all..ordered one up today..coffee's on in MY van this weekend in Oregon.. Don Hanson