Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Oct 2009 01:13:59 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Expansion Tank Hose Weeps: Fuel Tank Full

One of the various things I tried to use to replace my damaged plastic lines to the expansion tanks was regular 'ol fuel line, which got pinched by the tanks. It was a while before I could get back in there to fix them; during that time the gas tank would only take a little more than 12 gallons from empty, as opposed to ~16.

Cya,

Robert