Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:13:37 -0700
From:         Al Knoll <anasasi@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Think I have sprung a leak in my powersteering lines!
Comments: To: RAlanen@aol.com

Hi Frank, thanks for the pointer. As our road divas move into their 200Kmi plus dotage it is really valuable to have these hospice-preventing methods available. BTW the Condelli branded tortilla warmer that doubles as a small pot stabilization device that I bought now those many years ago continues to perform although it like many of us is starting to show its age.

Al (Pensionerd etc)