Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:19:41 -0700
From:         Andrew Martin <campahvan@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Road Trip to Van Cafe for Big/Heavy Items CORRECTION!

Folks,

Mr. Squirrel has, perhaps indivertibly :-), revealed my directional error in this message.

<snip>

I know you said Eastern Oregon, but I wondered if wetside folk consider Central Oregon (like, Bend) to be "eastern." Would Bend be on the planned route?

<snip>

I meant to write WESTERN Washington and Oregon (not eastern).

Yes, I will be passing through Bend OR on the southbound leg however I wasn't firm on my northbound route and believe there may be more folks along the WESTERN side of Oregon (larger population?) that may want item delivered thus I will most likely be returning to WA VIA I-5. More will be revealed in the next few weeks and I'll post the particulars when I have more information.

Sorry for the confusion,

Andrew

CORRECTED!