Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:27:57 -0400
From:         Jim Johnston <inmytree1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Idle problems
Comments: To: Dagbear@aol.com

Rico,

I know this is random, but have you checked you throttle cable and gas pedal...? The reason I ask is I had idle issues with my subie conversion. Last week the bottom of the pedal gave way, the rivets holding it in place were dust...I think the pedal was going for a while, thus not allowing the throttle cable to work properly...

I fixed it, idle issues gone...

I may be way off, but I figured I'd share

Good luck, Jim Wilmington, NC