Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Nov 2009 00:53:32 +0200
From:         Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon woes!
Comments: cc: Larry Chase <roadguy@roadhaus.com>,
          Maggie Dew <wildebus@gmail.com>

And if you go to Ponca City in search of the mechanic, DEFINITELY also go in search of Larry Chase and Maggie Dew, who are delightful vanagonauts who happen to live there. Just moved there recently. Met through the vanagon world, too - now they've even had to reduce their herd to a single vanagon, since they're no longer commuting to see each other.

I've copied them directly on this email so you'll have their emails.

Joy