Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Nov 2009 07:28:56 -0600
From:         Michael Sullivan <sandwichhead@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Clear Coat--Can I buy it?
Comments: To: John Anderson <wvukidsdoc@yahoo.com>

Here's what I think I will do. Will get the paint for the silver fiberglass bumpers and trim and a sprayer from Harbor Freight for 7.99 for compressed air and just do the bumpers now. Will be popping out the windshield to fix a spot of rust and will paint and clear coat at that time. Will be good practice doing the bumpers and trim now. The Pastel White ? doesn't look so bad right now and will look better after I buff it out. Also going to try the glycerin on the seals today as I scrubbed them all yesterday. thanks. have a good weekend. Michael in San Antonio 91GL AT 'Gringo' 73 Beetle