Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Nov 2009 18:38:37 -0800
Subject:      FOR SALE: Whole bunch of Vangon and other parts

complete 2.1L wbx harness with ECU, relay box, coil and idle stabilizer relay &ndash; left overs from an engine conversion &ndash; everything works &ndash; weight 5.5kg Vanagon seat hinges that fold into a bed &ndash; weight 7.5kg 1977 Audi Fox Wagon taillights very good condition and speedometer (clock version) &ndash; weight 3.5kg 1978 Audi Fox speedometer, hub caps, fuse panel and misc relays &ndash; weight 3.7kg Syncro fuel tank straps good condition with a very small amount of surface rust on one, fuel filler cap plastic surround trim, driver side mirror &ndash; weight 3.5kg complete 1.9L wbx harness with ECU, relay box, idle stabilizer coil and hall sender &ndash; left overs from an engine conversion &ndash; everything works &ndash; weight 5.0kg 1.9L wbx coolant system &ndash; round and square bottles, H pipe, all rubber pipes &ndash; weight 4.7kg 2.0L motronic OBD1 harness, ECU and throttle valve &ndash; engine code ABA &ndash; weight 7.5kg multiple driver side taillights, good condition, minor wear and tear but nothing too ugly multiple pairs of front amble signal markers from european T3s minor wear and tear but nothing too ugly

All parts will be shipped by the post office for the rear price it costs me.  PayPal is OK.

Please email me at david@hasenwerk.ca

Cheers!

David Marshall VW Adventure Driver and BMW Adventure Rider http://www.hasenwerk.ca