Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:46:59 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Which is taller Syncro.org Syncro or 85 2wd Westy front
              springs?
Comments: To: Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@q.com>

Boys and girls, let's focus for moment. I do not need any info about any other spring besides the 1985 stock springs. Don't think I do not appreciate your advice. It's just you guys so far have answer everything except the original question.

Since the burden of communication should be on the writer or speaker, I have simplified by question. How tall are your 1985 springs?

Thanks in advance,

BenT Sent from my mobile device