Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Nov 2009 20:47:20 -0700
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon woes!
Comments: To: Douglas and Annie Dodson-Mäuck
          <primalflow@suddenlink.net>

There is a comprehensive Vanagon/VW site at www.roadhaus.com which lists, for one thing, shops that "we" have used with various opinions related to experiences with the service. A Tulsa shop listed there is:

*Dynabug Automotive* 9921 E. 44th Pl. Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146 Phone: 918.664.2147 info@dynabug.com http://www.dynabug.com .... at this URL: http://www.roadhaus.com/shops_advanced_search_results2.php

As you will see one review is positive, the other negative.

Hope you find help. Keep us posted.