Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:15:29 -0500
From:         Paul Guzyk <paullist08@GUZYK.COM>
Subject:      WAS Anyone have a South African ETKA? now Photos??

I don't have RSA ETKA but after you snap a few dozen pics please share them via PhotoBucket or similar?

Us north americans are curious to see how your "Vanagon" is different than ours...and yeah, we know the steering wheel is on the wrong side :)

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: Andrew Grebneff <goose1047@GMAIL.COM> Reply-To: Andrew Grebneff <goose1047@GMAIL.COM> Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:08:24 +1300