Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:51:47 -0500
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: lonely in Portugal
Comments: To: BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>

The home market ETKA link we were all looking at last week shows this spoiler, as well as the tilting glass sunroof assembly. I was admiring the improved look and functionality over the luggage rack we all have (which I have never used).

Mike B. ----- Original Message ----- From: BenT Syncro To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 5:35 PM Subject: Re: lonely in Portugal

Yes, Bill. That is indeed the part I was referring to. I thought about making for a Country Homes Camper I used to own. Gives the poptop a more complete look. As far as function, besides fairing the front edge is the poptop, it is as functional as the rear buttress supports on the Maserati Bora & Merak. They are mostly for cosmetics.

BenT Sent from my mobile device