Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Nov 2009 06:03:29 -0800
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Empty yards
Comments: To: Tom Stone <tstone8359@AOL.COM>

That would be on Route 33 on the way to Rockfish Gap.  Don't drive that road often and I haven't noticed anything significantly van-ish on that stretch in the last few years but I may not have been paying attention at the crucial point.  Incidentally, it's Stanardsville (only one "D"), a common mistake.   Stephen