Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:03:44 -0800
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Thoughts on Travelling w/ 4 year old
Comments: To: Dave Creasy <mkcdc@verizon.net>

dear stranded when detailing ones situation to the person on the other end of the phone ... one should ensure that the entirety of the situation is declared to them so they can dispatch sufficient transportation for all ... your story reminds me of the fellow who is hitchhiking .. when a successful solicitation of the vehicle occurs ... then the other four people and the two dogs climb out of the ditch ... all demanding a ride ... when service for one was all that was declared

when you call emergency response of any sort ... declare all the details of the emergency that has beset you and all those who will be impacted by that emergency so that the responder can send all that will be required...

Mr. Johnson .. this is On Star we have detected your air bag deployed Rescue quads including fire AND ambulance have been dispatched please remain calm they are on the way yours

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners and ... older work at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7135104650374818257 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3259745150182742364