Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:10:07 -0800
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Model designation Numbers all Model VWs
Comments: To: Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@verizon.net>

dear lost parts

maybe the search should take you to a field that would include industrial engines, marine and aviation applications maybe the previous owner of this parts outlet had a reputation for being able to find parts for people ... are you near an air port ... marina ... ship yard ... does your town have odd folks like Tesla or Theremin ... or maybe the surrounding area some one used a VW engine to make an air boat or hovercraft ??

maybe some europeon car company on the eastern side of the curtain bought car parts from vw and these part numbers belong to a Yugoslavian or Romanian (etc) that some person brought in to drive or strip parts from for an od ball installation they had

i mean who knew that Gardner was really Rolls Royce ..unless you have some intimate knowledge of marine and industrial applications stories of the new ancient mariner might begin with ... my friend with a set of Whitworth wrenches ...

yours

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners and ... older work at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7135104650374818257 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3259745150182742364