Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:53:46 -0500
From:         Sudhir Desai <sudhir.desai@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: MOD Mike Collum 11/28 update

I am about 8 hours away, but if I can get my van finished in short order, I am available to make a weekend outing.

Sudhir

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 08:12, David Clarkson <Dvdclarksn@aol.com> wrote: > I'm about 2 hrs. away from Glade Spring, Va. and am involved with a major > project for the next 10 days but could come up to help some time after that. > I'd  be happy to help with the Vanagon or anything else that would assist > Mary and  Mike. Please let me know if I can help. > > David Clarkson > Roanoke, Va. > > > In a message dated 11/28/2009 11:25:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > magikvw@GMAIL.COM writes: > > Well,  maybe not help without Mike's supervision - I just thought maybe > someone  could help with the things that maybe he wasn't quite up too once > he > is  home. > > I liked your response though :) > > On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at  6:11 PM, David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net> > wrote: > >> At  03:00 PM 11/28/2009, Jeff Lincoln wrote: >> >>> Any cahnce there  is someone close enough to Mike and Mary who can go > help >>> with  winterizing thier Westy?? >>> >> >> Touch it and Mike will  rise up -- from the grave if necessary -- and > smite >> you.  For he  is a jealous mechanic and thou shalt not raise up false >> mechanics  before him. >> >> <Still feeling the faint sting of smoke in the  eyes...but his oxygen > bottle >> didn't catch fire, thank  goodness.> >> >> :) >>  David >> > > > > -- > Thanks, > > Jeff > '90 Carat  (Grover) > '86 (We call this one Parts) > '78 Bus (Melissa) Patty's  Bus >