Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:04:56 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: NO VANAGON CONTENT - Son's Web Site
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@charter.net>
Comments: cc: David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>

John,

Thanks for your thoughts. Those sort of repeatedly reminders of the rules are the reason David and I eventually got involved in moderating the group. Most folks found them annoying.

The rules on the list are relatively dynamic except for off topic and profanity rules. Final decisions are made by the moderators. Reminders are sent but only to those who need them. That policy seems to keep the majority satisfied.