Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:06:59 -0600
From:         Michael Sullivan <sandwichhead@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: cheap caliper
Comments: To: Mark A Kippert <vanagon@kippert.com>

Same here with Napa....I like to keep things all German, but they DO have lower prices on Vanagon stuff than other cars. BTW-If you have AAA in USA, they offer discount. Also make sure the price online is honored. I have found shelf prices different thn when they ring me up. Fuel hoses and other hoses are kinda pricey, though. Michael in San Antonio 91GL AT 'Gringo' 73 Beetle