Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Dec 2009 12:17:00 -0800
From:         Matt Thyer <matt_thyer@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Mexican auto insurance
Comments: To: Jim Cochran <mxsailor@GMAIL.COM>

My bus isn't anywhere ready to make the journey yet, but the idea is certainly on my mind. I've traveled in Mexico before and found car insurance for the same, but in the back of my mind is the idea of taking things a couple of steps further someday. Has anyone found good insurance for countries south of the Mexican southern boarder?

Thanks,

MT