Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Dec 2009 23:18:12 -0700
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Left Passenger Wiper Failed after snow and ice build up,
              need some feedback on how to fix this please.

That feedback ignores the basic design of the wiper mount hardness-material, vs the wiper arm softness material. It's designed to allow for this problem by designing the arm attachment to fail and NOT ruin the wiper motor or related mounting mechanism. I don't know of any wiper arms that have a hard enough mounting material to do any damage to the motor mounting point. It it happens it's rare.

bob