Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:36:04 -0500
From:         Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: head gaskets
Comments: To: Allan Streib <streib@cs.indiana.edu>

So, does this mean I should ignore the leaks? I'm not accustomed to ignoring failures on a vehicle, but if this is truly "normal," then I can sure use the money elsewhere. But maybe this is just one more reason for me to rethink whether the van is worth more to me than the money I could get from one of the vanagon nuts around (there seem to be a good number of them).

Thanks, David McNeely