Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:56:23 -0800
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Who as a van for sale?
Comments: To: Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>

Anything specific like Westy, Carat, etc.?

From: Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA> Subject: Who as a van for sale? To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 6:51 PM

Hey, i could use some help. The winter look calm for me and that is not good $$$. I have been fully booked till now and i still have a conversion to do but I need more work for the hard winter months.

I have a customer ready to invest in a project, a Subi conversion + paint job, good for me, but he as no van...

So we are looking for a good deal, we don't care about the engine of course. Minimal rust if possible, good transmission and good general mechanical condition.

Location, well, it depend on the asked price, but east coast would be easier.

I have been looking on Craiglist, locally and on The Samba but didn't find much.

Anyway, if any of you have a good source I would appreciate that.

That would be a nice project for January/February.

Thank you Ben http://www.benplace.com/