Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:15:20 -0800
From:         Mister Tom <TomsGroups@SALICOS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Insurance Frustration
Comments: To: Stephen Cebula <sfcebula@YAHOO.COM>

My daughter went through this. The comp her company used started at $11,000 ('87 GL Westy). They started deducting for everything they could, since she had a lot of previous damage and looked generally tired. When they got her claim down to near $5000 it was really fair, considering the state of her van.

I have posted this link before. It's the (heavily redacted) evaluation with her van vs the comparable van. http://mysite.verizon.net/respxpf0/

Good luck with this.

Tom Salicos '87 Syncro Westy EG-33