Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:57:23 -0800
From:         Bernie <berniej@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Fwd: Lake Havasu Trip Information??

Hi Madeline,

Are you speaking of Buses by the Bridge or are you talking about the pre-BBB get together in Death Valley and then the subsequent travel to the free BLM campground just north of Lake Havasu Airport. If you can make the Death Valley portion, we are meeting at Texas Springs Campground at Furnace Creek on Friday Jan 8. If you can't make that portion then go directly to the camground just north of Havasu airport and drive in the back in the canyon as you see vehicles camping throughout, until you see VW buses. There should be several of us there. I would think we will be arriving about 4pm, possibly earlier. That is the Thursday of the next week which is, what, the 14th I think. Then early Friday morning we all drive to Windsor park and park together for BBB. I hope this helps somewhat. Any questions contact me. Thanks,

Bernie