Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Jan 2010 15:27:30 -0700
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Solution to Reliability Problem
Comments: To: craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>

Yep, what Craig said.

Part of the hobby/adventure is seeing if you can make it in a 26+- year old vehicle. When you don't make it, you improvise somehow, & that makes the adventure more interesting. When you do make it, you marvel at how well your ancient vehicle works, & look forward to the next adventure.

YMMV,

Mr. BZ-84 Westy Detlef has been coast to coast & I didn't buy it until it was 18 years old