Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:32:56 -0800
Subject:      Who is interested in auxilulary fuel tanks ?
Comments: To: TDI-conversion@yahoogroups.com, Syncro@yahoogroups.com

Tank Choices: Tank Style 1 - 75L tank, two chamber design (75L main tank, 1.5L sump tank for fuel pickup) Tank Style 2 - 75L tank, three chamber design (75L main tank, 1.5L sump tank for fuel pickup, coolant filled heating chamber)

Options: Large fuel filler port &ndash; for attaching a large 60mm fuel filler hose to it &ndash; you choose where it goes. Small fuel filler port &ndash; for attaching a small 8mm fuel filler hose to it &ndash; you choose where it goes. VDO fuel level sender &ndash; compatible with the Vanagon fuel level gauge. Custom size &ndash; I can increase or decrease the height of the fuel tank to suit your needs.

So for now, I would like to know the interest level of people who are interested in getting me to produce another limited run of tanks. Based on that interest level, I will publish some prices and take firm commitment orders at that time. I would like to know by the weekend so I can get some pricing together next week. Please let me know what you would like off list &ndash; my email address is david@ hasenwerk.ca

David Marshall VW Adventure Driver and BMW Adventure Rider

HasenWerk http://www.hasenwerk.ca