Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:35:37 -0800
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagon heaven in trouble
Comments: To: T Collins <tonycollin@gmail.com>

If it is a tax issue they might be auctioned off instead of simply disposed of in the most expedient manner (crushed).   Stephen

From: T Collins <tonycollin@gmail.com> Subject: Re: vanagon heaven in trouble To: "Stephen Grisanti" <bike2vcu@yahoo.com> Cc: vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 1:22 PM

If it is really true that this guy is in trouble with Uncle Sam someone local needs to keep tabs on this. Otherwise all of those briks are going to the crusher....Could you imagine 160 of them gone? It is time to keep eyes peeled or approach "the law" to try and secure the survival of part of that heard....   My .02 cents,  el t