Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Jan 2010 12:36:27 -0700
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Shameless Plug

For anyone going to BBB next week, I have the infamous BZ Shelves in stock in both clear & grey that I could bring to Lake Havasu City if you desire said product for your Westy. Show Special-no shipping ($20-25) & $5 off each shelf. Limited to stock on hand.

It doesn't get any cheaper than that unless you make your own(which you can based on plans I posted on the Vanagon wiki).

I will even personally autograph your shelf, help you install it in your Westy at BBB.

If you are not familar w/ the BZ Shelf, here is more info:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=628406

I have now made/sold more than 50 of these little hummers w/ only 1 unhappy camper!(too short/weak to put it up or take it down?), so if you are strong enough to put your poptop up/down, you can have your very own BZ Shelf.

Let moi know if you want one.

YMMV,

Mr. BZ-cool Vanagon trades welcome