Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:37:54 -0500
From:         Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Replacing Propane Regulator Advice?
Comments: To: Doug Noganav <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>

the barbecue and campstove fittings are in plain sight and can be readily examined for deterioration and leaks or potential leaks. If a barbecue is permanently installed at a residence, it must be done with code approved lines and fittings. Only portable units not fixed in place and for outdoor use only may have rubber hoses. DMc