Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:47:06 -0800
From:         courtney hook <courtneyhook@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Motor Oil (Synthetic) - I use Walmart 15-40 Diesel
Comments: To: mcneely4@COX.NET

Well, that's what I've used for years in my 3 aircooled VW's. I've also used it in a HiPer 1835cc engine in a bug. It's made in Canada for Walmart, so don't know who the supplier is, or the additive package, but after 8 years, it's still running fine in all my bugs and my 77 Westy. Because it's diesel rated, it has the zinc we're all after for lubrication. Up here even cheap oil is at least 3 bucks a liter. Let's not talk about gas prices. =:-O Courtney

----- Original Message ----- From: Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET> Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:40 pm Subject: Re: Motor Oil (Synthetic) To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM